Home Forums Creative Stories and Challenges Self Sustaining Challenge (TS3)
Self Sustaining Challenge (TS3)
3 Replies
#1 | 11/26/2016
Richard

Level: 2
Richard
I saw an old Zombie Apocalypse challenge here when looking for things to do and it inspired me. The main idea of this challenge is to delete all other Sims in your world and have your sims survive only on food they grow. They cannot leave the lot after the game has started (once they buy some groceries for seeds) and they cannot use/own anything electric. No refrigerators or ovens.

I even built a log cabin looking house to give it a nice ambient feel and it's been pretty fun so far. If you have a chance try it out and tell me how yours went. Also feel free to submit some screenshots from it to the site.

#2 | 11/27/2016
Broncos4life

Level: 1
Broncos4life
This sounds exciting! It kind of sounds like the doomsday challenge, which I think went about a sim week before I got bored of them staying on their lot all the time XD 
#3 | 11/27/2016
Richard

Richard
Yeah I finally broke and sent my sims on a date to the completely empty bar, but they didn't actually eat anything on the date since I am still requiring they only eat food they grow.
#4 | 11/28/2016
Broncos4life

Broncos4life
That's smart...I guess there's no consequence for leaving in doomsday, but there is for eating.drinking something you didn't make or coming into contact with someone XD 
You must login in order to post in this topic.