August 10, 2017
- Improved navigation bar
- Added a recent posts section to forums
- Added a recent submissions section to homepage
- Moved team to members page and named it staff list
- Revised rules
July 28, 2017
- Updated members page
- Updated comments sections on submission pages
- Fixed a bug in which you could not search members
- Fixed an issue in which you could not submit steam links with https in them
- Fixed a security vulnerability.
- Fixed a bug with emoticons not processing correctly
- Various aesthetic improvements
Tuesday January 24, 2017
- Fixes to online stats being inaccurate.
- Fixed an issue with topics that have more than 5 pages not displaying properly.
- Re-introduced "User is Online" green circle in members section.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from posting screenshots from The Sims 4.
Friday December 30, 2016
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Tuesday Novemeber 29, 2016
- Changed to a different theme for TinyMCE.
- Implemented Google Analytics.
- Minor framework improvements.
Tuesday November 22, 2016
- Added page links next to topic titles.
- Fixed issue with text on posts.
- Added spacing between comment avatars and content on profile page
- Updated the conversation view to match the new topic view.
- Added green circles that show if a user is online to the members page.
- Forums now correctly take you to the last page of a topic.
- Members can now edit/delete their own posts if no one has posted after them.
- Changed the logo on mobile view.
- News posts are now actually forum posts which means they can be replied to.
- Members can reply to announcements, but not post their own.
Monday November 14, 2016
- Implemented changelog
- Fixed pages in forum topics
- Fixed breadcrumbs on profile page
- Changed color of range on members page to black
- Fixed an issue where emoticons activate in the middle of links
- If you enter and invalid email on the validation page it now tells you.
- Resolved problems with Settings page not updating settings.
- The forum now shows if a user is online.
- Updated the look of topic view.